To make your day as comfortable and enjoyable as possible we have put together a few points to take into consideration.
- Forget fashion… Comfort is key!
- Jodhpurs, leggings or Jogging bottoms
- Anorak/Kagool (waterproof is best)
- Jumper + T-shirt. Vest tops are not advisable, best to protect your shoulders from the elements.
- Take sun screen in the Summer.
- Riding boots
- Jodhpurs boots with half chaps
- Wellington boots
- Working type boots are just as good
- Long boots are advisable to protect your calve muscle.
It is best to have a small flat heal as this prevents your foot from slipping through the stirrup. Trainers are not advised.
Things To Note
As Horse Riding is an activity sport, all participants should be fit and healthy. Any medical problems should be discussed with your Doctor before booking!
It is better to under estimate your ability if you are unsure. In order to provide you with the best experience possible, please inform the organiser of any disability or medicines, so that arrangements can be made to ensure a successful ride.
All groups are accompanied by experienced and friendly guides who set the pace according to the riders ability.